Not intended for publication, but to 'give Wm Pleasure by it', both journals have a quality recognized by Wordsworth when he wrote of Dorothy that 'she gave me eyes, she gave me ears'. This edition brings the reader closer to the hurried flow of Dorothy's writing and includes rich explanatory notes about the places and people described in the journals.
- Mathematical theory of incompressible nonviscous fluids!
- More courses you might like.
- Brother Against Brother: The War Begins.
- High Pressure Process Technology: Fundamentals and Applications.
- Dorothy Wordsworth’s Journal | Professor Hedgehog's Journal.
- The Book of God.
Each affordable volume reflects Oxford's commitment to scholarship, providing the most accurate text plus a wealth of other valuable features, including expert introductions by leading authorities, helpful notes to clarify the text, up-to-date bibliographies for further study, and much more. All delivery times quoted are the average, and cannot be guaranteed. These should be added to the availability message time, to determine when the goods will arrive.
During checkout we will give you a cumulative estimated date for delivery. Click and Collect is available for all our shops; collection times will vary depending on availability of items. Individual despatch times for each item will be given at checkout. Delivery is free for the UK.
Download PDF The Grasmere and Alfoxden Journals (Oxford Worlds Classics)
All delivery costs are charged in advance at time of purchase. Except for damaged items or delivery issues the cost of return postage is borne by the buyer. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Foyles Bookshop. Sign In. Refine Your Search. Browse by Category. View Basket. All Children's Books. Cressida Cowell. Roald Dahl. Julia Donaldson. We moved your item s to Saved for Later.
- Aptana RadRails: An IDE for Rails Development.
- Account Options!
- Structure and Development of the Greenland-Scotland Ridge: New Methods and Concepts;
- The Grasmere and Alfoxden Journals - Dorothy Wordsworth - Google книги.
There was a problem with saving your item s for later. You can go to cart and save for later there. The Grasmere and Alfoxden Journals - eBook. Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews Write a review. Tell us if something is incorrect. Book Format: Choose an option. Invaluable for the insi.
About This Item We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it. See our disclaimer. Customer Reviews. Write a review.
The Grasmere and Alfoxden Journals (Oxford World's Classics)
See any care plans, options and policies that may be associated with this product. Other books in this series. The Qur'an M. Add to basket. Four Major Plays Henrik Ibsen. The Library of Greek Mythology Apollodorus. Frankenstein Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley.
- The Grasmere and Alfoxden Journals by Dorothy Wordsworth (Paperback, ) for sale online | eBay.
- Ed Wood, Mad Genius: A Critical Study of the Films.
- Oxford World's Classics series (Page 44) - ypagywifucuc.ga.
- Fly High Level 1 Activity Book: 1.
- Lure of the Dead (Wardstone Chronicles / Last Apprentice Series, Book 10);
- BBC - History - British History in depth: The Wordsworths and the Cult of Nature.
- The Grasmere and Alfoxden Journals (Oxford World's Classics).
Leviathan Thomas Hobbes. The Great Gatsby F. On the Origin of Species Charles Darwin. The Nicomachean Ethics Aristotle. The Confessions Saint Augustine. Moby Dick Herman Melville. Ulysses James Joyce. The Prince Niccolo Machiavelli. Myths from Mesopotamia Stephanie Dalley. Pride and Prejudice Jane Austen. Great Expectations Charles Dickens. The Communist Manifesto Karl Marx. The Flowers of Evil Charles Baudelaire. Rating details.